Billings OB/GYN Associates offers comprehensive care for women of all ages – obstetrics, gynecology, infertility, family planning and endocrinology.
We are a successful private practice Obstetrics & Gynecology clinic looking to fill a full-time position in sonography/ultrasound.
This position functions as a healthcare provider who, working under the delegated authority of the supervising physician, serves as a medical imaging professional providing relevant information to assist the physician with the diagnosis and treatment of patients. The Staff Sonographer role and responsibilities include providing diagnostic medial sonography services and its various clinical specialties. The Staff Sonographer activities are performed consistent with their education and training, and in accordance with facility policies and procedures and applicable professional standards.
Essential Job Functions
- Follow standard AIUM protocol for OB/GYN sonography exams
- Demonstrates ability to produce appropriate and quality images
- Assemble and presents all scan data for physicians in a timely manner
- Keys data and patient information into EMR to generate reports of diagnostics findings
- Displays adaptability, flexibility, prioritization, and assistance to other sonographers and physicians
- Cleans and stocks sonography room as well as maintains equipment
Qualifications and Education:
Satisfactory completion of formal ultrasound training in an AMA-approved school.
One year of experience in a diagnostic medical sonography position. Prefer 2 years of OB/GYN specialty, RDMS, and/or Pediatric Cardiology. Epic & viewpoint experience preferred. Requires the ability to keep up with a very busy & fast-paced practice. Patient load can range from 20-25 patients per day.
Current BLS certification endorsed by the American Heart Association or the ability to obtain within 60 days of hire.
- Current RDMS credentialing
- Current OB-GYN specialty credentialing
Working Conditions and Requirements:
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, toxic substances, medicinal preparations, and other conditions common to a medical environment.
- Frequent exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.
- Requires working under stressful conditions.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires full range of body motion including manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
- Requires standing and walking for extensive periods of time.
- Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
Benefits include medical insurance and retirement.
Submit resumes and cover letters to:Billings OB-GYN Associates
1611 Zimmerman Trail
Billings, MT 59102