Are you looking for professional growth and advancement? Do you work well in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy learning something new every day? If so, Billings OB/GYN Associates wants to hear from you.
Billings OB/GYN Associates offers comprehensive care for women of all ages – obstetrics, gynecology, infertility, family planning and endocrinology.
CMA’s are responsible for performing a variety of duties related to patient care, including assisting providers and handling clerical, environmental, and organizational tasks.
- Provide professional and compassionate patient care.
- Ensure patient communication is active – question, listen and inform.
- Prepare exam room and regularly stock supplies.
- Room patients and take/record accurate vitals. Take and receive specimens and perform tests as ordered by provider.
- Communicate openly and effectively with team members.
- Maintain awareness of clinic needs and be flexible in meeting them.
- Work together with other clinical team members to develop solutions for clinic needs.
Qualifications and Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- CMA Degree or certificate, required.
- Minimum two years of MA experience. OB/GYN experience preferred.
Working Conditions and Requirements:
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Position may require prolonged sitting some bending, stooping, stretching and lifting. Good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is also required. Employee must have normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Position requires significant time looking at computer screen, which may result in some eye strain.
Benefits include medical insurance and retirement.
Salary: $15.22 – $16.88 DOE