Billings OBGYN Associates, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN.
Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYNs are invited to apply including 2022 OB/GYN Residents.
QUICK GLANCE SUMMARY:
- Work with a team of 7 OBGYNs and 3 PAs in a private clinic.
- ON Call Rotation: Once per week.
- Great Opportunity to join the premier OBGYN practice in Big Sky Country.
- Sign-on Bonus Negotiable.
- Opportunity to become a Partner in the Clinic.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: Group health insurance is available for all regular full time and part time employees. You have the option to add family members to the group policy at your own expense.
- LIFE INSURANCE: The employer provides a $10,000 life insurance policy for all full time and part time regular employees.
- EMPLOYER PAID SHORT-TERM DISABILITY: The employer provides a Short-term disability policy to each full time and part time regular employees. Employees can receive up to 60% of their regular wages up to $1000 per week for up to 11 weeks.
- EMPLOYEE MEDICAL AND DEPENDENT CARE FLEX PLAN: A before tax savings plan for medical and dependent care expenses is available.
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS: This program provides confidential access to professional counselors for assessment of personal or job related problems. This will include up to four sessions per year at no cost to the employee.
- CONTINUED EDUCATION AND TRAINING: There is a maximum of five paid days of continuing education available per year for all full time and part time employees. Funding is available for conference and continuing education fees, transportation, and lodging.
- HOLIDAYS: There are six and one half paid holidays per year.
- 401K AND PROFIT SHARING: Following a one year waiting period (in January or July) employees may voluntarily contribute a portion of their gross earnings to an employer sponsored 401K plan. Employees have the ability to self-direct their investments. The employer will match contributions at a rate of 50% up to 3% of the employee’s salary. (to take advantage of the full employer contribution, the employee would need to contribute 6%) In addition to the match, the employer may also contribute to the employee’s retirement through profit sharing calculated on an annual basis.
- PROFESSIONAL DUES: Employer will pay employee professional dues to include certification and license fees.
- BUSINESS MILEAGE: Business related mileage will be reimbursed as per IRS standards with submission of mileage log.
MISSION, VISION, CORE VALUES
- MISSION: Enhancing families by providing exceptional women’s healthcare in a personalized, compassionate atmosphere.
- VISION: To be the number one choice for women’s healthcare in Billings and the surrounding community.
- Empathy and Compassion
- Honesty and Integrity
- Personal Accountability and Hard Work
- Engaged, Supportive Culture
CMA / CNA
Are you looking for professional growth and advancement? Do you work well in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy learning something new every day? If so, Billings OB/GYN Associates wants to hear from you.
Billings OB/GYN Associates offers comprehensive care for women of all ages – obstetrics, gynecology, infertility, family planning and endocrinology.
CMA/CNA’s are responsible for performing a variety of duties related to patient care, including assisting providers and handling clerical, environmental, and organizational tasks.
- Provide professional and compassionate patient care.
- Ensure patient communication is active – question, listen and inform.
- Prepare exam room and regularly stock supplies.
- Room patients and take/record accurate vitals. Take and receive specimens and perform tests as ordered by provider.
- Communicate openly and effectively with team members.
- Maintain awareness of clinic needs and be flexible in meeting them.
- Work together with other clinical team members to develop solutions for clinic needs.
Qualifications and Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- CMA/CNA Degree or certificate, required.
- Minimum two years of MA/CNA experience & OB/GYN experience preferred
Working Conditions and Requirements:
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Position may require prolonged sitting some bending, stooping, stretching and lifting. Good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is also required. Employee must have normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Position requires significant time looking at computer screen, which may result in some eye strain.
Benefits include medical insurance and retirement.
Salary: $15.22-$16.88 DOE