Billings OBGYN Associates, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN.
Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYNs are invited to apply including 2022 OB/GYN Residents.
Quick Glance Summary
- Work with a team of 7 OBGYNs and 3 PAs in a private clinic.
- ON Call Rotation: Once per week.
- Great Opportunity to join the premier OBGYN practice in Big Sky Country.
- Sign-on Bonus Negotiable.
- Opportunity to become a Partner in the Clinic.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: Group health insurance is available for all regular full time and part time employees. You have the option to add family members to the group policy at your own expense.
- LIFE INSURANCE: The employer provides a $10,000 life insurance policy for all full time and part time regular employees.
- EMPLOYER PAID SHORT-TERM DISABILITY: The employer provides a Short-term disability policy to each full time and part time regular employees. Employees can receive up to 60% of their regular wages up to $1000 per week for up to 11 weeks.
- EMPLOYEE MEDICAL AND DEPENDENT CARE FLEX PLAN: A before tax savings plan for medical and dependent care expenses is available.
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS: This program provides confidential access to professional counselors for assessment of personal or job related problems. This will include up to four sessions per year at no cost to the employee.
- CONTINUED EDUCATION AND TRAINING: There is a maximum of five paid days of continuing education available per year for all full time and part time employees. Funding is available for conference and continuing education fees, transportation, and lodging.
- HOLIDAYS: There are six and one half paid holidays per year.
- 401K AND PROFIT SHARING: Following a one year waiting period (in January or July) employees may voluntarily contribute a portion of their gross earnings to an employer sponsored 401K plan. Employees have the ability to self-direct their investments. The employer will match contributions at a rate of 50% up to 3% of the employee’s salary. (to take advantage of the full employer contribution, the employee would need to contribute 6%) In addition to the match, the employer may also contribute to the employee’s retirement through profit sharing calculated on an annual basis.
- PROFESSIONAL DUES: Employer will pay employee professional dues to include certification and license fees.
- BUSINESS MILEAGE: Business related mileage will be reimbursed as per IRS standards with submission of mileage log.
Mission, Vision, Core Values
Enhancing families by providing exceptional women’s healthcare in a personalized, compassionate atmosphere.
To be the number one choice for women’s healthcare in Billings and the surrounding community.
- Empathy and Compassion
- Honesty and Integrity
- Personal Accountability and Hard Work
- Engaged, Supportive Culture
Submit resumes and cover letters to:Billings OB-GYN Associates
Rob Harding, CEO
1611 Zimmerman Trail
Billings, MT 59102
Billings OBGYN is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, veteran’s status, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.