When you’re ready to grow your family, finding a practice to help you through prenatal, pregnancy and the delivery of your baby is an important step. You can trust Billings OB-GYN Associates to provide the care you need with passion and compassion.
We are committed to providing you support through every step of your pregnancy and beyond including the latest in obstetric care. We involve our patients in their care and decision making and respect their unique needs and desires. We understand the importance of you being an active partner in your care and will keep you informed to help make the best decisions for you and your baby. Our priority is to provide you with a highly personalized approach to your obstetrical care so that you can feel reassured and empowered by the care you are receiving.
Every pregnancy is unique and you can be assured that our team of caregivers is ready to help you with any special needs and concerns. Our team has the expertise and compassion to care for the routine to high-risk pregnancies and deliveries. Our comprehensive obstetrics and prenatal care services include:
- Family planning and pre-pregnancy visits
- Educational classes about childbirth and breast feeding
- Prenatal care and testing including preparing for and maintaining a healthy pregnancy
- Birthing options
- High-risk obstetrics and prenatal care including blood disorders, obesity, high blood pressure, and diabetes
- Multiple gestations (twins or higher)
- IVF pregnancies
- Advanced maternal age
- Natural births and cesarean deliveries
- Full range of labor anesthetics including epidurals
- In-office ultrasound and fetal monitoring
- Comprehensive in-office laboratory services
- Postpartum care including postpartum depression and postpartum hemorrhage
- Perinatal care and support (for the period 3 months before pregnancy and up to one year after birth)
We would be honored to care for you and your family as you prepare to welcome a new little one into your lives. For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment, please call 406.248.3607.