The health and safety of our patients and community is our highest priority. Billings OB-GYN Associates is actively monitoring and preparing for the potential spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community.
- Patients are required to wear a mask.
- Patients may bring one visitor. In this case, both the patient and visitor are required to wear a mask.
- No children or infants allowed at this time.
- If you currently have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any upper respiratory infection symptoms, call Billings OB-GYN Associates at (406) 248-3607 BEFORE any scheduled visit to speak directly with a nurse.
- Please practice social distancing throughout the building as possible during your visit.
For more information about COVID-19 please visit the CDC website.
Thank you for choosing Billings OB-GYN Associates for your care. We are honored you have chosen us to be your trusted healthcare provider.