The health and safety of our patients and community is our highest priority. Billings OB-GYN Associates continues to actively monitor the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community.
- Patients are allowed to bring TWO visitors.
- We are not requiring masks to be worn by staff or patients when seen in our office.
- If you prefer to wear a mask during your visit, our providers will wear a mask during your examination upon request.
- If you currently have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any upper respiratory infection symptoms, please call 248-3607 before entering the building.
- If you are showing any symptoms upon arrival at your appointment, we will kindly ask you to wear a mask to which we will provide.
Thank you for choosing Billings OB-GYN Associates for your care. We are honored you have chosen us to be your trusted healthcare provider.